for larger view.
The legendary Honda ST1100 is a versatile
sport-touring motorcycle featuring Honda's mighty V-4
engine, sport-bred handling plus long-distance comfort and
convenience. Fuel economy is excellent and the range is over
370 miles and it does have a Throttle Meister. Our trade in has 29,000 miles with a new Dunlop
front tire and a nearly new rear as well as a VIP trunk with
LED taillight and passenger backrest. It has a fresh service
and is a very clean adult owned and ridden bike.
· Liquid-cooled 1084cc longitudinally mounted V-4 engine produces
excellent horse-power and torque over a wide rpm-range.
· Shim-under-bucket valve actuation ensures high-rpm reliability and
offers 25,000 kilometre valve adjustment intervals.
· Belt-driven camshaft for smooth, quiet, reliable operation.
· Four-valve-per-cylinder technology provides excellent combustion
efficiency and high power.
· Four 34.5mm constant-velocity (CV) carburetors provide crisp
throttle response at all rpm.
· Five-speed transmission.
· Quiet and reliable shaft-drive system.
· Aluminum radiator keeps temperatures in check for consistent
performance and long engine life.
· High-output 40-amp air-cooled AC generator allows installation of
varied electrical accessories, and delivers substantial output even
at low rpm.
· Clutch, main-shaft and drive-shaft dampers for reduced noise,
vibration and driveline lash.
· Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
· Digital ignition system.
· Computer-designed steel frame is strong and positions the engine
low for superb maneuverability and precise handling.
· Wind-tunnel-designed and -tested fairing with Honda's Air Control
Windscreen™ offers superb wind and weather protection, low noise and
superior high-speed aerodynamics.
· 41mm cartridge fork offers a compliant, controlled ride.
· Torque Reactive Anti-dive Control (TRAC) reduces fork compression
· Single-shock swingarm-mounted rear suspension system offers spring
preload and rebound damping adjustability.
· Wide, three-spoke cast aluminum wheels fitted with Z-rated radial
· Dual-disc front brake and single-disc rear brake.
· Roomy cockpit and ergonomically designed, dual-density seat offer
true long-haul comfort.
· Delay valve minimizes fork dive when minor speed corrections are
made using only the foot pedal, offering enhanced control and ease
of operation on irregular or low-friction road surfaces.
· Enormous, 7.4 gallon fuel tank is located below the seat for a low
center of gravity and offers phenomenal touring range.
· Detachable, lockable, color-matched 35-litre saddlebags are
standard equipment, feature fold-down carrying handles and can each
hold a full-face helmet.
· Integrated fairing protectors for tip-over protection.
· Breakaway rearview mirrors.
· Fairing-mounted quartz clock.
· Padded passenger grabrails.
· Dual halogen headlights.
· Integrated front and rear turn signals.
· Fairing-mounted headlight adjuster.
· Full instrumentation includes fuel and temperature gauges.
· Single ignition key operates all locks.